Friday, June 4, 2010

Video: How to create a new Blog (by Google)

Hi,

The first thing to start practising Business management is probably to create yourself a website and post this website to the Google Search tool.
I find it easiest to do this with Blogger service of Google.
Below shows how to create a new Blog.




By the way, dont you see now I could add this video into my blog? How can I do that?
It is rather easy. Youtube helps me with that.
Go to Youtube official page, then Search for video: How to create a new blog,
Then you find the video. Below, you see the word "Embedded".
Click on it, then a code appears.
You can also customize the video to appear on your blog by selecting your favourite color and size.
Next, copy the code and paste into your post in your blog.
Then Publish. You get it.

Share this content with your friend
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment